What’s in it for you!
- EVERY employee is bonus eligible
- On Demand Pay
- Many jobs are full time, working Monday-Friday with daytime hours and weekends off
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Time Off for Full Time Employees
- Leadership and growth opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) benefits for full time employees who work more than 30 hours per week
- Variety of jobs including Monday-Friday day shifts
- Need flexible part time? We’ve got that too!
- Growth opportunities
- Help others through our charity partners
- Save the environment
A day in the life!
- Greet and interact with customers
- Operating the register when needed
- Be “in the know” on our charity partners and company mission
- Assist customers with questions and concerns
- Lift up to 15lbs
Our Core Values
People First – We invest in what matters most to us: You. Your goals are our goals; your success is our success. We care about family and work-life balance. We value what makes you, You!
Customers & Donors – Our business starts and ends with both the contributions of our donors and the loyalty of our customers. We deliver a 1st class secondhand experience by providing our customers with unsurpassed value & selection.
Community – We enhance communities by supporting charities, providing values, and creating jobs. Through sustainable shopping, we protect the environment and reduce waste.
Continuous Improvement – We empower our people to improve the business and promote an entrepreneurial spirit. Continuous Improvement isn’t just about margins, it’s about development, personal growth, teamwork, and collaboration. “How can we improve” are the most powerful words in business.
Growth – Growth is our commitment. We invest in the growth of our people, our donations, and our sales. Our growth supports our mission: To Give Back.
About America’s Thrift Stores
Find great jobs at America’s Thrift Stores! Founded in 1984, we are a for-profit thrift store chain located throughout the southeastern United States. A significant portion of our net profits are donated to local, regional, and national family-centered charities.
This funding allows these non-profit organizations to carry out their charitable works. We provide over 1,000 great jobs as well as pay over $4 million to our charity partners annually, as we turn donated items into revenue for their missions.
America’s Thrift Stores relies on the generous donations of the local community to collect used clothing and household items.
Then, we resell those items back to the community and share our profits with local charities and ministries, providing vital funding to help serve needy families, improve lives affected by substance abuse, and assist children with illnesses.