Must Have Spring Looks
Posted on April 6, 2015
Fresh off the runway of fashion week, check out these must have for this spring!
1. Shirt Dress – Great for work or for a weekend get away, the shirt dress is perfect for every occasion. Make it unique by shaping it to your figure using a belt or ribbon!
2. Anything Yellow – Yes, there’s a shade of yellow for everyone! From sunshine to canary, the trick is figuring out your skin’s undertone and then finding the correct hue to compliment it.
3. Gingham Style – No, not Gangham Style. That’s something else, entirely! Gingham is the to spring as plaid is to fall. It’s time to being this tiny check into your wardrobe! Helpful Hint: blue and white are also big this year!
4. Black and White – From florals to stripes and everything in between, you can’t go wrong with this classic look. Add a splash of color with a clutch, funky piece of jewelry or some stand out shoes.
5. Kimono-Style Trench Coat – It may look slouchy, but don’t over estimate this trend! Not only is it comfortable, but it’s in style this season. Again, make it the best fit for you by adding a belt.
6. One Shoulder Cutoff – Last year, it was all about off the shoulders. This year, cover one shoulder up! It’s a perfect, cute look for a date night or picnic in the park!
7. Obi Belts – To go along with our Kimono Trench, this Japanese-style belt will give you a perfect silhouette! Tie it with a knot on the side to be in style this season.
8. Head-to-Toe White – Yep, the Kardashian’s have already mastered this look. But, how can you make it your own? Try mixing prints, textures and even shades to create a clean, sleek look!
Save money and stay in style by visiting one of our locations! From basics to accent pieces, you never know what unique treasures you may find to make your wardrobe stylishly complete.
What’s the best thing you’ve even gotten from a thrift store? Comment on our Facebook page you’re favorite find and we might feature it on our Facebook page or website!
by signing up for our e-newsletter!