Important Information About Home Pickups
- If you are missing an email confirmation for the pickup date, please check all spam, delete and junk folders.
- All items must be placed outside for safe and easy collection.
- We are not servicing the Athens, GA area at this time.
- Our driver teams will leave a donation receipt for you on or near your front door.
- Our driver team has several stops to make. We can not provide their arrival time. However, they will call you ahead of time so that you know they are on the way. Please know they will arrive sometime between 8 am and dark.
- Occasionally, our driver teams encounter travel problems and may not collect every pickup for the day. If for any reason the driver team misses your pickup, they typically come back the next business day. We will also work with you to reschedule the pickup date.
- Please attach a label or sign to the donations as shown below for the state in which the pickup is located so our driver can easily see the items for donation:
- Alabama “MAW” for Make A Wish Alabama
- Georgia “CHOA” for Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Mississippi “HOG” for Home of Grace
- Tennessee “TC” for Teen Challenge
- Home pickup requests received after 2 pm and on weekends may be processed the next business day.
- Please allow 48 hours for a response.
- Business Office Pickups: If you are interested in planning a business office pickup, please email us the details with photos at email@example.com. Our team will review and be in touch as soon as possible.
To cancel or change a pickup date – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the donor’s name, address, and phone number
Schedule a Free Home Pickup
Enter Your Zipcode to Schedule a Pickup