What to Donate
We know you go through your closets, basement and garage each change of seasons, cleaning out those items you’ll never wear or use again. When you do, think of us and donate!
Below is a list of typical items we can and cannot accept. If you wish, we do suggest that you call the Donation Center at 1-800-964-4567 (1-844-411-2462 if in Georgia) to inquire about a specific type of donation.
Items we do accept:
- If you wear it, we want it!
- Men’s, Women’s, Children’s Clothing
- Men’s, Women’s, Children’s Shoes
- Lingerie, Underwear & Socks
- Accessories such as: Hats, Gloves, Scarves, Ties, Purses, Wallets, Backpacks, Belts
- Bed sheets, blankets, pillows, curtains, tablecloths, and similar items
- Bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths, bath rugs
- Sports equipment, exercise equipment, bicycles
- Kitchenware such as pots, pans, utensils, china, vases, dishes, cutlery, glassware, silverware
- Working washers/dryers that are disconnected and must be placed outside on the lowest level for easy retrieval
- Small electrical appliances such as power tools, irons, blenders, mixers, stereos, CD players, speakers, DVD players & VCRs, lamps, fans, humidifiers
- Miscellaneous Items such as jewelry, crafts, mugs, candles, pictures/frames, baskets, ornaments, hand tools
- Chairs, sofas, couches, loveseats, recliners, foot stools, storage dressers, armoires, bookcases, cabinets, entertainment centers, dining tables, kitchen tables, coffee tables, end tables, computer tables, night stands, patio sets. (Our driver teams may not be able to collect items from areas with stair access only for their safety and for the safety of your property. )
- Cars, trucks and RV’s (must be able to drive it to the store, provide registration and pink slip). Home Pickup Service is not provided for these items.
- Hardback and paperback books
- Records, tapes, CDs
- Videos, DVDs, Blu-rays
- Toys, games, and puzzles
ITEMS WE CANNOT ACCEPT:
- Mattresses/box springs (for sanitary reasons)
- Hazardous waste/materials
- Used children’s car seats
- Used major appliances (We will accept working washers/dyers only if disconnected and placed outside for easy retrieval)
- PC’s / Computers / Printers
- Box TVs (tube, cabinet, console). We will only accept flat/slender style that can be easily mounted on a wall.
- Construction remains (i.e. carpet scraps, boards with nails, etc.)
- Items recalled by the CPSC
- Firearms, stun guns and firearms accessories