Thanks for your request! Your request will be processed within 24 business hours of receipt. All requests received after 3:30 central time/2:30 eastern time will be processed on the next business day. Once it is processed, you will receive an email confirmation of your pick-up details.
Before your free home pick-up, here are some helpful tips to make it easy and worry-free:
- We encourage all donation boxes and bags be placed together outside and labeled with the ministry name. (i.e. King’s Home, Mission of Hope, House of Grace, Teen Challenge, etc). A secure and visible label attached to each bag/box/furniture piece individually gives our drivers permission to remove the items for you.
- Place all smaller items in bags or boxes for quick and safe collection
- For driver and property safety, place all securely labeled items on the lowest level for easy access.
- Due to sanitary and safety precautions we do not accept any type of mattresses nor box springs (includes futons, sleeper sofas, etc.).
- Please place all donations on the main entrance level of apartment complexes.
- We no longer accept old style TV’s (tube, console, cabinet, floor models).
- All furniture must be odor, rip, tear, stain free.
- We do not accept any major appliances (stoves, refrigerators, washers, dryers, freezers, etc.)
- We no longer accept any type of computer or PC equipment (hard drives, monitors, laptops, keyboards, printers, scanners etc.)
- Please be sure to drain all liquids, chemicals, and fluids from all household equipment and tools.
- Drivers will assess large pickups and heavy items to determine if they can be collected safely.
- For the safety of our drivers and your property, the donor must be present for the driver teams to enter any type of inside location (home, open garage, enclosed carport, etc.) to collect donations.
- Unverifiable address locations (new or remote areas) may result in a possible missed pickup.
- Our drivers will assess all pickup sites for accessibility and safety for your protection and their own.